Sung’s Garage is a community of people dedicated to personal growth who also share a love for cars, car culture, and entertainment. Actor, producer, and soon-to-be director, Sung Kang, of Better Luck Tomorrow and the Fast and Furious franchise is passionate about cars.
So, Sung must be a car snob, right? Couldn’t be further from the truth.
Everything from a 2002 champagne Toyota Corolla to a Honda Odyssey minivan to a patinaed 1960 Ford F100 to a limited-run 2008 350z Nismo have been featured on “Your Car My Car”. It’s not about how rare your ride is, it’s about sharing the stories and memories captured while on the journey toward your many destinations.
Enthusiasts from Phoenix, Arizona to Wuhan, China have shared their wheels with Sung. He’s also featured the founder of Purist Group, Sean Lee, a gearhead dedicated to giving back to his community.
It’s not about where you’re at, what you drive, or where you come from. It’s about the passion and the people.
When we really get down to it, is it really about the car? The car is just a thing – a thing that many of us take for granted – a machine that shuttles us from here to there.
For others, a car is a sex symbol – something that makes us feel larger than life when we take it out and show it off.
At Sung’s Garage, the car is simply an excuse for us to get together, hang out, and talk story. Forget about how much you know or don’t know about cars. It’s about the road trips, the moments, the laughter, the adventure. These are the experiences that truly unite us.
Share your experiences with us!
Sung’s Garage wants to feature you and your car in our podcast series – YOUR CAR MY CAR
1) Sign up for our Newsletter, so you’ll know if you’ve been selected!
2) Collect the following to submit with your Photos (Instructions in Step 3).
- Full Name (include social media handle)
- Age (Must be 18 years old or older)
- Description of who you are and what you do
- Description of your car and why you love it so much along with the basics:
Photos of Your Car (these are the recommended angles and the more the better):
- Front Photo
- Rear Photo
- Side Photo
- 45 Degree Front Photo
- Interior Photos
- From Driver Side
- From Passenger Side
- From Rear Seat Middle
- 30 second walk through of your car with brief description
3) Go to WeTransfer.com to submit all the information and pictures listed in Step 2. You can send up to 2GB of photos – Recommended Photo Angles are provided in Step 2 above (Provide as much as you can). In the message section, this is where you put the basic information you collected above in Step 2. Use your email that you signed up with in Step 1 above and send it to email@example.com. By providing your submission you are agreeing to our release agreement.
4) Final Step – Let us know you signed up by tagging @SungsGarage on Instagram/Twitter/Facebook and using #YourCarMyCar
We want you to be a part of this epic story. Please join our small community. We can’t wait to hear from you!